Friday, January 25, 2019
Going Away on Vacation?
If the cold winter weather we’ve been having lately has you packing your bags to get away somewhere warm, here are some tips to protect your home while you are gone!
- Drain you Water Heater and Toilet Tanks.
- Turn off the main water supply.
- Check the sump pump.
- Turn Down the Thermostat.
- Unplug Electronics
- Put some Lights on Timers to make your Home looked lived in.
- Have someone shovel your driveway and walkway.
- Don’t post your pictures on Social Media until you are back home.